Jump Start
»»»»»»»»Contact Information


Talk to the designated Jump Start counselor at your high school to:

  • Obtain more information about Jump Start and timelines
  • Find out where the next Jump Start information session will be held
  • Explore CTE programs that may interest you in achieving your professional goals
  • Take a career interest inventory (UHCC Career Connections) or RIASEC interest assessment (both are FREE)
  • Obtain information on COMPASS testing
  • Complete and submit the Jump Start Commitment form and turn it in to the designated Jump Start high school counselor at the end of your 10th grade or at the beginning of your 11th grade year.
You can also email jstart@hawaii.edu for more information. Please include the following when emailing Jump Start:
  1. Name
  2. Current high school attending
  3. Current grade in high school




top of page